How to build full-page campaign comments and Private Reply in SocialBot
updated 9 months ago
Full page Campaign will help automatically like users' comments on any post and reply quickly. SocialBot also gives options to hide or delete the comment if you do not want to show it on the post. You can answer them privately in these cases.
Let get started on how to do it.
Step 1: Open the left-hand side menu. The feature name as 'Comment Automation' menu will drop with multiple options. Select 'Automation Campaign', a new page will open.
Step 2: Select the page where you want to run this campaign.
Step 3: Click on the 'Enable full page' reply option, where a popup will open.
Step 4: You have two options: hide and delete for offensive or keyword-based comments.
Let us take an example. You have so many competitors, customers interacting with your page, and competitors attracting them by reading comments and reply to them. In this case, you can use this feature. You can hide customer comments and interact with them privately, delete a comment by competitors using keywords or delete bad words using keywords, and keep your brand value.
Step 5: Enter your keywords and reply template. You can select a template or add a new template by clicking on 'Add Message Template'.
Step 6: You have four options for engaging with the user.
- Do you want to send a reply message to a user multiple times?
- You can reply to customers' comments multiple times.
- Do you want to enable comment reply?
- If you enable it, this option comment can add as a reply on the page. If you disable it, then no comment will be posting a direct reply to the customer privately.
- Do you want to like it on a comment-by page?
- You can control likes on customer comments.
- Do you want to hide comments after the comment reply?
- You can hide comments after a reply by the bot.
Step 7: You have two options for reply comment as follows.
- The generic reply to all
- Keyword-based reply
The generic reply to all
- A generic reply post when the customer puts any comment and this reply will always deliver.
Following are steps to build a generic reply:-
Step 1: Enter the campaign name.
Step 2: Enter your standard message in the comments. You can add a name or tag them.
Step 3: (Optional) You can add images or videos for more engagements.
Step 4: Select your private reply template or add your reply template by clicking on the 'Add message template'.
Step 5: Click on the 'Save' button and your generic reply is ready.
Keyword bases reply
- This reply will send a keyword-based reply. If the bot does not find the keyword, the General message template will be sent.
Following are steps to build a keyword-based reply
Step 1: Enter a campaign name.
Step 2: Enter keywords.
Step 3: Enter your standard message into comments. You can add a name or tag them.
Step 4: (Optional) You can add images or videos for more engagements.
Step 5: Select your private reply template or add your private reply template by clicking on 'Add message template'.
If the bot did not find any related keyword, then the message in the 'Comment reply if no matching found' template will be delivered to users/customers.
Step 6: Enter your message.
Step 7: (Optional) You can add images or videos for more engagements.
Step 8: Select your private reply template or add your private reply template by clicking on 'Add message template'.
Step 9: Click on the 'Save' button.
Now, your full-page campaign is ready.